No one plans to encounter the kind of financial difficulties that can lead to bankruptcy, but it can happen. According to the U.S. Courts website, every year thousands of consumers turn to bankruptcy to get relief from consumer debts that have become too much for them to bear.
Although everyone’s case is unique, below are some signs that you should discuss your situation with an experienced Georgia bankruptcy lawyer:
- You’ve lost your job and have been unable to find another one in a similar income bracket.
- You can only afford to make the minimum payments on your debts and it’s becoming too much to keep up.
- You are totally reliant on credit and forced to use your credit cards to cover daily expenses like groceries and gas because you have no money left over after paying your debts.
- You have reached your borrowing limits and your bank will not provide additional financial assistance.
- You are so stressed and overwhelmed by your financial situation and it is affecting your mental and physical wellbeing.
At the Parker Law Firm, we will answer your questions and address all of your concerns so that you can decide if Chapter 7 bankruptcy is the right choice for you.
Give us a call for a free consultation at 770-246-1331 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.