Let’s Work Toward a Fresh Financial Start
If you are overwhelmed by credit card debt, medical bills, high mortgage, car payments, and other types of consumer debt, filing Chapter 7 bankruptcy in Georgia can be the best way for you and your loved ones to get the fresh start that you need.
Why? Because filing Chapter 7 bankruptcy allows you to discharge all of these debts and start over while keeping your most important assets. Let the Parker Law Firm protect your best interest as you take the necessary legal steps to start over.
When you hire our firm, you get the following advantages:
- Unlimited phone calls to a Georgia Chapter 7 bankruptcy attorney who will answer all of your questions.
- Unlimited emails to a Georgia Chapter 7 bankruptcy attorney, most of which are usually returned in a few hours.
- Preparation of your entire bankruptcy petition.
- Preparation for your meeting with the Trustee, also known as the 341 hearing or the “Meeting of Creditors.”
- Representation at the 341 hearing.
- Assistance with cease and desist letters for your creditors, helping to ensure that all of the harassing communication from debt collectors comes to an end, immediately.
The Parker Law Firm is here for you. Contact us now to get the fresh financial start you need by calling 770-246-1331 or via email at email@example.com.